Recruit New Riders: One of the benefits of a virtual ride? Not only is it free, it’s also open to everyone! No matter where they live, how old they are, or how much they cycle, anyone can join Team Sugar Bee as a Virtual Cyclist. You can register and fundraise until September 30, 2020.
No Fundraising Minimum: There's no fundraising minimum this year, but since MS doesn't stop, neither will we when it comes to raising funds to help those with MS. Here's a few incentives/ideas:
- $400+ = 2020 Bike MS T-Shirt
- $500+ = T-Shirt & prize from HALO
- $1,000+ = all of the above and 2020 Top Fundraiser Throwback Jersey, marking 35 years of riding for a cure!
- $5,000+ = all of the above and can ride in any other Bike MS event free thru June 2021
- Click here for some fun virtual fundraising ideas.
Choose Your Ride#VirtualBikeMS and #VirtualTeamSugarBee on social media to share photos and more.Whether it’s a ride around the block or on your trainer, on the date of the ride (or whenever it’s convenient for you) put on your jersey and show us how you’re riding with Team Sugar Bee to end MS by using
Virtual Bike MS Hub: a connecting you directly to virtual resources and ideas; updated regularly.
- Virtual Bike Events: We will have several themed Bike Events coming up – keep an eye on your inbox and the for information on joining!
- May 19th – Cookies with Rookies
- May 30th – Virtual High Roller Training Ride
- June 16th – Virtual Packet Pick-Up Event
- June 23rd – IRWMS Rally
- June 27th-28th – Virtual Bike MS: Colorado
- TBD – Post Ride Celebration
- Day of Event: Mark your calendar, and join us, June 27th & 28th for a special Bike MS: Colorado celebration! More details coming soon.
- Facebook Live: Starting at 8 AM MST, check-in for a special Facebook Live Bike MS event
- Bike MS Celebration: Immediately following the Facebook Live event, join us as we continue to celebrate all Bike MS riders, volunteers, and supporters – see how others are marking the day, continuing to fundraise and share your own stories!
- Strava: Join the nationwide ! Connect with 900+ other Bike MS cyclists across all the rides and show your dedication by competing for top spots in the weekly rankings.
- Facebook: Follow the on Facebook to keep updated with everything going on in our part of the country!
Stay tuned for lots more ideas and information. Please contact us with any additional questions or thoughts.
*As of May 17, the Wyoming Bike MS is still scheduled as a 'wheels on the ground' ride on August 8 & 9. We will let you know if that changes.