SATURDAY, JUNE 24
- We leave from the Team Sugarbee starting chute Saturday morning around 6:00 AM. There's about 71 Bees riding this year, so just look for a hive of bright yellow jerseys.
- If you have to pick up your packet be at Front Range CC by 5:00 am to allow time for breakfast, luggage, etc.
- The Team Sugarbee Tent will be decorated in yellow and black and easy to spot in the Team Village.
- The Awards Ceremonies on Saturday are at 3:00 pm in Ft. Collins.
- We will swarm over to the team photo area at 5:00 pm. Please wear a jersey, polo or Bee T- shirt.
- Sugarbees leave at various times Sunday morning and meet up at rest stops along the ride. We finish the ride with fellow Bees who ride at a similar pace and stay at the Finish Line awhile to cheer and enjoy the end of the ride festivities.