Well it's almost here...just a few more days until the 2016 MS150. Wahoo! Thanks again for fighting MS as a Sugarbee. Here's some last minute thoughts for the 2016 Ride:
- Please read your Bike Guide to answer any general logistical questions, (i.e. $400 minimum pledge amount to pick up packet).
- Team Sugarbee historically finishes strong in fundraising the day of the ride and the following weeks after. Please get all of your pledge money in soon after the ride. We have already collected $50,000+.
- Make sure you have the overnight arrangements made at CSU, hotel room or somewhere in Ft. Collins.
- We leave from the TEAMSUGARBEE starting chute Saturday morning around 6:00 AM. If you have to pick up your packet be at Front Range CC by 5:00 am to allow time for breakfast, luggage, etc.
- Enjoy the Bee Stop lunch. This is the last year Team Sugarbee Volunteers will be hosting the lunch stop. (More on that later.)
- The Team Sugarbee Tent will be decorated in yellow and black and easy to spot in the Team Village. We will have a few massage therapists this year in our tent.
- The Awards Ceremonies on Saturday are at 3:00 pm in Ft. Collins.
- We will swarm over to the team photo area at 5:00 pm. Please wear a jersey, polo or Bee T- shirt.
- Sugarbees leave at various times Sunday morning and meet up at rest stops along the ride. We finish the ride with fellow Bees who ride at a similar pace and stay at the Finish Line awhile to cheer and enjoy the end of the ride festivities.