SATURDAY, JUNE 23
- We leave from the Team Sugar Bee starting chute Saturday morning around 6:00 AM. There's 60+ Bees riding this year, so just look for a hive of bright yellow jerseys.
- If you have to pick up your packet, be at Front Range CC by 5:00 am to allow time for breakfast, luggage, etc.
- The Team Sugar Bee Tent will be decorated in yellow and black and easy to spot in the Team Village.
- Friends and family of riders can register as a Festival Participant at either of the Information Tents. As a Festival Participant, you will receive a wristband for the beer service, access to dinner, and an event t-shirt.
- The Awards Ceremonies on Saturday are at 3:00 pm in Fort Collins.
- We will swarm over to the team photo area around 5:00 pm. Please wear a jersey, polo or Bee T- shirt.
- Sugar Bees leave at various times Sunday morning and meet up at rest stops along the ride. We finish the ride with fellow Bees who ride at a similar pace and stay at the Finish Line awhile to cheer and enjoy the end of the ride festivities.